'Heaven for two' - Situated some 20 metres to the south of the main house, THE DICK
TURPIN detached, stone and timber built, slate roofed property stands high above Clun.
The cottage enjoys enviable views of the valley and the rolling Shropshire hills.
The fully restored property nestles in 20 acres of woods and wonderful walks on the
hillside high above the historic village of Clun. Located in the first 'environmentally
sensitive area' and designated an area of outstanding natural beauty. The countryside
commission recent survey designated this to be one of the three remaining havens of
tranquility in Britain.
The charm of THE DICK TURPIN COTTAGE with its many features of architectural and historic
interest has been carefully preserved. You will receive a warm welcome and enjoy a high
standard of accommodation.
THE DICK TURPIN COTTAGE is featured in "Special Places to Stay in Britain", Awarded the
top English Tourist Board quality rating- "Five Stars", De-luxe 5 Keys, and "Gold Award".
Our aims are to: -
The cottage features :
- Offer a warm, friendly welcome to guests.
- Ensure a high standard of accommodation, courtesy, and service.
- Respond promptly and properly to any complaints or criticism.
- Offer our guests all advice and assistance they require.
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, utility, large sitting room with log fire, bedroom with
giant double or two single beds, dressing area with wardrobe.
- Large bathroom with separate shower, superb fully fitted kitchen.
- State of the art Linn Hi-Fi for radio & CDs.
- Widescreen Colour TV with video and DVD.
- Telephone, washer, dryer etc.
- All linen & towels provided.
High season week : £599 | Mid season week : £515+ | Low season week : 499+
Copyright © 2002 - 2009 The Dick Turpin Cottage. All Rights Reserved. Site by
© Weava-Web Designs
Premier Cottages Links Club