Shropshire holiday cottages don’t get much better than this! Visit England love this place so much that they have given it the top Five Star + Gold Award for 21 years in a row.
‘Heaven for two’ – Situated some 20 metres to the south of the main house, THE DICK TURPIN detached, stone and timber built, slate roofed property stands high above Clun.
The cottage enjoys enviable views that visitors to other Shropshire holiday cottages can only dream of, over the valley and the rolling Shropshire hills. The fully restored property nestles in 20 acres of woods and wonderful walks on the hillside high above the historic village of Clun.
Located in the first ‘environmentally sensitive area’ and designated an area of outstanding natural beauty. The countryside commission recent survey designated this to be one of the three remaining havens of tranquility in Britain.
The charm of THE DICK TURPIN COTTAGE with its many features of architectural and historic interest has been carefully preserved.
You will receive a warm welcome and enjoy a high standard of accommodation. THE DICK TURPIN COTTAGE is one of few Shropshire holiday cottages featured in “Special Places to Stay in Britain”, Awarded the top English Tourist Board quality rating- “Five Stars”, De-luxe 5 Keys, and “Gold Award”.
Our aims are to:
- Offer a warm, friendly welcome to guests.
- Ensure a high standard of accommodation, courtesy, and service.
- Respond promptly and properly to any complaints or criticism.
- Offer our guests all advice and assistance they require.
The cottage features :
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, utility, large sitting room with log fire
- Bedroom with giant double or two single beds, dressing area with
- Large bathroom with separate shower, superb fully fitted kitchen.
- State of the art Linn Hi-Fi for radio & CDs.
- Widescreen Colour TV with video and DVD.
- Telephone, washer, dryer etc.
- All linen & towels provided.